Sjolie Sunless Tanning FAQs
How long does the tan last?
Usually 7-10 days with proper prep & care, sometimes longer!
How Does my Skin turn brown?
Our solution uses 100% naturally derived ingredients. DHA (dihydroxyacetone) is the active ingredient in sunless tanning products that causes the skin to turn brown.
Is it safe?
The FDA deems this product safe for external use only. If you prefer, we do offer eye protection & nose protection for purchase, and suggest you wear lip balm and undergarments.
This is not recommended to anyone with a peanut allergy
The spray tan does not protect against the sun, please wear SPF to avoid sunburn
What is the spray tan solution made of?
- Our entire product line is PETA approved Vegan.
- We use only FDA approved ingredients.
- Our products contain no parabens, which is a commonly used preservative for cosmetic ingredients.
- Our products are produced on a daily basis to ensure top quality, fresh products.
- All of our products are manufactured in our FDA approved, US-based manufacturing facility
The FDA recommends that users should avoid ingesting or inhaling products containing DHA. DHA is recommended for use by the FDA, for external use only: "DHA is listed in the regulations as a color additive for use in impoarting color to the human body. However, its use in cosmetics- including sunless "tanning" products- is restricted to external application." The FDA and Bare recommend that you protect yourself during spray tan sessions by using protective eyewear, nose filters, use of lip balm and protective undergarments. Additional information regarding FDA regulations referring to DHA, please visit their website: www.fda.gov